Our specialists for medical communication standards have both, the theoretical background and many years of practical experience in the field of interfaces in the clinical environment. We are happy to contribute this knowledge to your projects. We will tailor the range of our offer to your specific needs:
You want to build up knowledge about workflows and interfaces in healthcare IT in your company? We offer individual workshops for which we prepare ourselves intensively together with you. Not a frontal event with standard content, but specially tailored to your needs and interactive. The contents address marketing, sales, development, testing, and support as required.
Consulting and Support
You have specific questions regarding the implementation of DICOM-/HL7-/IHE interfaces? Do you need support in creating the DICOM Conformance Statement? Take advantage of the expertise of our team on an ad hoc basis. Upon request, we will also accompany you to customer meetings for project discussions or error analyses.
You want to implement a DICOM interface in your product? With a comprehensive collection of test tools, we simulate communication partners and evaluate the conformity and practical suitability of your implementation as well as the quality of your DICOM Conformance Statement.
Subjects of validation are :
- Conformity of your DICOM network interfaces with the DICOM standard, esp. your system’s behavior in case of unexpected events (time-out, error messages from the remote terminal). Our test environment covers every error situation defined in DICOM.
- Correct transfer of worklist attributes into images or MPPS messages.
- Conformity of DICOM objects generated by your system
- Practicality according to typical workflows (not everything optional in DICOM will be dispensable in practical use)
- Interfaces consistent with their description in the DICOM Conformance Statement
Testing will be performed either in your premises, in our laboratory, or remotely via internet. You will receive a validation protocol of the test cases performed and recommendations for changes of your interface or your documentation, if applicable.
Are you interested in our services for healthcare IT interfaces or do you have any questions?