Energy monitoring according to ISO 50001 offers companies various saving potentials. In addition to tax advantages, users profit from energy cost savings. Energy monitoring is a fundamental element of energy management. This operative component collects and processes the necessary measuring point data for analyses. SOMA Energy Monitoring supports you both with compliance with ISO 50001 and independent monitoring of your energy resources.
SOMA identifies your company’s energy meters non-proprietarily and is able to assign these devices. From the collected data comparison reports can be generated according to different requirements – be it time periods, machines, buildings or organizational structures. In addition, SOMA Energy Monitoring offers the possibility of precise comparison of costs. Also, correlations of different measurement values can be set, visualized, or analyzed.
Intelligent Energy Monitoring for Production
Existing production orders are linked to energy monitoring data in order to optimize the production process. SOMA Energy Monitoring measures the energy consumption per part produced and calculates the projected energy consumption for the whole production order.
- Identification of energy measuring devices non-proprietarily
- Comparison reports comparing time periods, machines, buildings, or organizational structures
- Determination of energy consumption per product by process data integration
- Correlation of the measured values by configuration
- Energy performance indicators (EnPI)
- ISO 50001 conformity